HIRING FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS
Requirements & abilities
- Must be willing to learn how to cut, slice, wrap, and price deli items.
- Must learn how to properly operate a slicer and handle knives in a safe manner.
- Must have experience cleaning and sanitizing.
- Clean and professional demeanour.
- Know how to provide quality customer service.
- Must adhere to all food safety standards including preparing food, identifying and eliminating health code violations, following all work practices including health and sanitation practices.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position including standing for extended periods of time
- Must be punctual, have a good attendance record and be available to work on Saturdays, mornings, and afternoons.
- The minimum age for employment is 16.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Any knowledge of the Polish/Croatian/Russian/Slovak languages is a plus
- Responsible for weighing, measuring, slicing, wrapping, pricing and packaging our deli products and sandwiches
- Make Uniqpol legendary sandwiches
- Serving hot items from the buffet section
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure the line moves fast and each customer is served quickly.
- Ability to memorize a 50+ item menu and the associated prices
- Capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Responsible for cleaning different work stations and maintain accurate food signage and pricing
- Assure the right display of products, stock equipment in a safe and ergonomic manner
- Make sure counter space is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assist and help to maintain a clean and organized work environment
- In-store discount for our deli products and shelf items
- Flexible working schedule
- The opportunity to work full-time in the future
- Great atmosphere in a rapidly-growing company
- Staff orientation that includes food sampling and training
Part-time and Full-time
Deli: 1 year (Preferred)
21 Middleton St, Brantford, ON N3S 7X1