Uniqpol is a company dedicated to exceptional quality, flavours and customer service. We’re a manufacturer of only the finest European-Style Deli Foods and we’re proud to offer products that are gluten-free, nitrate-free, low sodium, low fat and no MSG. Over the past 20 years, we have perfected our products using only the freshest traditional spices and no fillers to ensure our customers are getting the best quality food with the best quality taste. Our meats, jellies and speciality products can be found across Ontario through independent foodservice distributors.
We’re looking for positive, diligent, and punctual individuals that are hard working and looking for long-term career opportunities. Individuals work under minimal supervision and with tight timelines.
– Full-time, permanent position on mornings from 6 am to 3 pm (In some cases, 4pm maximum).
– Two breaks: a morning break and a lunch break
–$18 per hour
– Learning Opportunities
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. WE PROVIDE STAFF ORIENTATION AND TRAINING. IN RETURN WE EXPECT THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN.
- Follow Safe Food Handling Guidelines
- Adhere to WHMIS guidelines
- Help the Packaging Team and learn how to cut meat, utilize production machinery, package and sort products
- Facilitate the meat production and supply chain processes in all areas of the plant that is the Main Production Room, The Coolers, the Packaging Room, the Smokehouse if needed
- Assist during the cleaning and sanitation phase
- Maintain clean equipment
- Work individually and in teams
Location: 21 Middleton St, Brantford ON
Transportation: Own transportation
Language: English, (Polish is a plus)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
We inform you that each application will be processed and reviewed within two weeks maximum from the date of its submission.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place